Grabbing the attention of media outlets starts with the pitch: an attention-grabbing headline that compels the host to want to feature you on their radio program, podcast, blog or stage to create coveted marketing that highlights your expertise.
We'll show you how to put together headlines that help you get discovered by media outlets, how to find journalists covering your story, and how to set yourself with ongoing publicity.
After 10 years of being on the radio, I've interviewed thousands of people, and we learned the art of what it takes to attract media opportunities.
I've put together a marketing guidebook filled with a full year of attention-grabbing headlines that will get you media-ready for magazines, blogs, podcasts, radio and more! We've included a recorded masterclass, templates, and of course, you'll have access to our community for getting even more exposure.
You'll always be #ReadyforMedia
There's also a list of Guaranteed Media opportunities.
Wouldn't it be nice to have marketing made simple? You can use this planning resource for:
- Free publicity
- Online links back to your website.
- Reaching millions of readers.
- Reaching journalists.
- Attracting new followers.
- Gaining visibility online via top search engines, thousands of websites, social media, and blogger networks, as well as print, broadcast, radio, and mobile channels.
- Creating, hosting, and creating more followers for your podcast.
- Marketing is made simple with daily opportunities for you to submit your expertise to journalists and create valuable media coverage.
- Create unlimited marketing & media publicity.
Media Starter Guide
Downloadable 12-page media starter guide walks you step-by-step through crafting your story into a media & PR pitch that attracts your ideal follower. Take the 10-day Media Challenge to create immediate publicity.
Year of Media Headlines
Full-year of headlines & 52 press release ideas to help you grab the attention of journalists without having to be a pitch expert. We've created all the headline templates for brainstorming even more headlines for social media, podcasts and email subject lines.
We got a little carried away...Look at everything we're giving you!
- Media & PR Guidebook
- Subject Lines for Emails & Videos That Get More Followers (13:15)
- 52 Press Release Ideas
- In fact, you could write the book on it.
- Masterclass: 3 Keys to Attracting Media Exposure (32:49)
- Media Attracts Media
- Resources, Books and Affiliate Links
- Get booked on TV, Radio, Podcasts, Magazines & Summits (8:16)
Angel Tuccy is an Award-Winning Speaker, Radio Host, TV Producer, Best Selling Author & PR Media Specialist. Her clients have been featured on thousands of major media publications, television, radio, podcasts, magazines and stages.
Angel was awarded “Most Influential Woman of The Year”, “Best Morning Talk Show” and “Best Talk Show Team” during her 10 years in broadcasting. She’s been featured on the cover of Lemonade Legend magazine, shares stages with top influencers, and hosted a daily morning talk show syndicated on 7 streaming channels.
Angel is a best-selling author of 15 published books, and she’s been featured in countless others. Her top selling book “Get Discovered” is the how-to example for creating media exposure in less than 90 days. She shares some of the best ideas she learned from hosting over 2,000 radio broadcasts and interviewing over 5,000 guests. Her unique approach to media is why her clients call her the Media Matchmaker.
Full Library of Resources
Step-by-step guides to help you create more exposure, visibility and momentum as a personal brand, influencer, speaker, and author.